Monday, December 8, 2008

Blog back-issues

I've decided to devote a little more attention to my blog. Although when taking in all the time I've neglected it, that wouldn't have to be all that much. I've written a few blog posts in the past which I've never posted because I've never finished them. So I'm just going to blow the dust off of them and post them as they are. I've done this with two or three. I've forget exactly, and I have two more to go. To keep everything all orderly they will be posted chronologically by when I started them. Complainers be damned!

Once I'm done with the next two I will post links to them. But you can go back and look for the ones I have already posted if you really can't wait. Also I'm trying out new layouts with my blog and am still fine tuning it. So that will explain why it might not look the same as when you were last here. And why it might not look the same the next time you visit.

Thank you all for reading.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The yellow background is very pleasing and the banner is lovely. I look forward to more blog entries.

m

Alex Riepl said...

thank you mom

ray said...

I like the new layout also. Especially the link to my blog. :-)