Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kold Kaifeng

It is sunday night and I am trying to study, I would have gotten more studying previously but I was sick friday and saturday. I guess it was something I ate that just didn't want to cooperate with me. But I am better now. We seem now to be at the end of a very long autumn. It is now getting much colder, we haven't gotten a frost or anything just yet but once the sun goes down the cold comes up. The main problem is that we dont have heat in our dorm. Well not until Nov 15th, when they turn on the heat in our apartments, and our classroom I hope too. I have to go to class all bundled up (I bought a winter weather chinese army hat, it looks silly and many tourists buy them but I dont care it keeps me warm). But the dorms are quite cold in the evenings. which means wool socks, sweaters, and long underwear. My roommate, Sam, bought himself an electric blanket and is wrapped in it right now as he plays his computer games.

I just hope that the heat is worth a damn.

No comments: